home
in

Scottish Power Boiler Cover

Last post Mon, Oct 29 2012, 4:50 PM by Mickrory. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Mon, Oct 29 2012, 4:50 PM

Re: Scottish Power Boiler Cover

The Scottish Power boiler cover is pretty useless, I can't even get them to service my boiler, got knows what it's like when the boiler breaks down.

I'm looking elsewhere.
    • Post Points: 5
  •  Thu, Dec 01 2011, 11:23 AM

Scottish Power Boiler Cover

I would like to share my appalling service from an ongoing issue with my Homecare boiler package from Scottish Power.

Sold to me as a weight of my mind boiler cover, the past 18 days without heating and hot water have left me stressed and Angry.

· Logged issue on Tues 15th November

· Engineer on site Thurs 17th - he asked me what the error message on boiler was and if I knew what it meant :-(

· Advised part needed (gas value) would take 2 to 5 days. - advised by support team part was not ordered until Sat morning 2 days after visit.

· Unable to book next appoint till part arrives. Part arrive Tues 22nd, next free engineer Friday 25th.

· Engineer arrives, replaces part by advise, this was not the fault with boiler. PCB fault. - Error E133 reported on advised if issue with condensation pipe being blocked or faulty PCB board.

· New part ordered with 2 to 5 lead time.

· Weds 30th new part arrives, next free engineer appoint Sunday 3rd December.

· Issue further escalated - brought forward to Sat 2nd.

· As away weekend unable to attend and on customer site next week so unable to have someone in flat during day.

· Unable to book Friday as local engineer is off and all other engineers are busy even though escalated.

· Currently 16 days without hot water and heating.

No call backs from Scottish Power when advised.

3 times escalated to manager and advised I would receive a call in 24 hours, no callback.

They have limited skill resources and massive demand which they are unable to fulfill causing massive lead-times and delays.

The experience has left me drained and very cold.

Surely they cannot justify charging for this service.

• Post Points: 20