home
in

Scottish Power Boiler Cover

Last post Mon, Oct 29 2012, 4:50 PM by Mickrory. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Mon, Oct 29 2012, 4:50 PM

Re: Scottish Power Boiler Cover

The Scottish Power boiler cover is pretty useless, I can't even get them to service my boiler, got knows what it's like when the boiler breaks down.

I'm looking elsewhere.
    • Post Points: 5
  •  Thu, Dec 01 2011, 11:23 AM

Scottish Power Boiler Cover

<span style="color:black;">I would like to share my appalling service from an ongoing issue with my Homecare boiler package from Scottish Power.</span>

<span style="color:black;"></span>

<span style="color:black;">Sold to me as a weight of my mind boiler cover, the past 18 days without heating and hot water have left me stressed and Angry.</span>

<p style="text-indent:-0.25in;margin-left:0.5in;"><span style="color:black;"><span>&middot;<span style="font:7pt 'Times New Roman';"> </span></span></span><span style="color:black;">Logged issue on Tues 15th November</span>

<p style="text-indent:3pt;"><span style="color:black;"></span>

<p style="text-indent:-0.25in;margin-left:0.5in;"><span style="color:black;"><span>&middot;<span style="font:7pt 'Times New Roman';"> </span></span></span><span style="color:black;">Engineer on site Thurs 17th - he asked me what the error message on boiler was and if I knew what it meant :-(</span>

<p style="text-indent:-0.25in;margin-left:0.5in;"><span style="color:black;"><span>&middot;<span style="font:7pt 'Times New Roman';"> </span></span></span><span style="color:black;">Advised part needed (gas value) would take 2 to 5 days. - advised by support team part was not ordered until Sat morning 2 days after visit.</span>

<p style="text-indent:-0.25in;margin-left:0.5in;"><span style="color:black;"><span>&middot;<span style="font:7pt 'Times New Roman';"> </span></span></span><span style="color:black;">Unable to book next appoint till part arrives. Part arrive Tues 22nd, next free engineer Friday 25th.</span>

<p style="text-indent:-0.25in;margin-left:0.5in;"><span style="color:black;"><span>&middot;<span style="font:7pt 'Times New Roman';"> </span></span></span><span style="color:black;">Engineer arrives, replaces part by advise, this was not the fault with boiler. PCB fault. - Error E133 reported on advised if issue with condensation pipe being blocked or faulty PCB board.</span>

<p style="text-indent:-0.25in;margin-left:0.5in;"><span style="color:black;"><span>&middot;<span style="font:7pt 'Times New Roman';"> </span></span></span><span style="color:black;">New part ordered with 2 to 5 lead time.</span>

<p style="text-indent:-0.25in;margin-left:0.5in;"><span style="color:black;"><span>&middot;<span style="font:7pt 'Times New Roman';"> </span></span></span><span style="color:black;">Weds 30th new part arrives, next free engineer appoint Sunday 3rd December.</span>

<p style="text-indent:-0.25in;margin-left:0.5in;"><span style="color:black;"><span>&middot;<span style="font:7pt 'Times New Roman';"> </span></span></span><span style="color:black;">Issue further escalated - brought forward to Sat 2nd.</span>

<p style="text-indent:-0.25in;margin-left:0.5in;"><span style="color:black;"><span>&middot;<span style="font:7pt 'Times New Roman';"> </span></span></span><span style="color:black;">As away weekend unable to attend and on customer site next week so unable to have someone in flat during day.</span>

<p style="text-indent:-0.25in;margin-left:0.5in;"><span style="color:black;"><span>&middot;<span style="font:7pt 'Times New Roman';"> </span></span></span><span style="color:black;">Unable to book Friday as local engineer is off and all other engineers are busy even though escalated.</span>

<p style="text-indent:-0.25in;margin-left:0.5in;"><span style="color:black;"><span>&middot;<span style="font:7pt 'Times New Roman';"> </span></span></span><span style="color:black;">Currently 16 days without hot water and heating.</span>

<span style="color:black;">No call backs from Scottish Power when advised. </span>

<span style="color:black;">3 times escalated to manager and advised I would receive a call in 24 hours, no callback.</span>

<span style="color:black;">They have limited skill resources and massive demand which they are unable to fulfill causing massive lead-times and delays.</span>

<span style="color:black;">The experience has left me drained and very cold.</span>

<span style="color:black;">Surely they cannot justify charging for this service.</span>

• Post Points: 20