I would like to share my appalling service from an ongoing issue with my Homecare boiler package from Scottish Power.
Sold to me as a weight of my mind boiler cover, the past 18 days without heating and hot water have left me stressed and Angry.
· Logged issue on Tues 15th November
· Engineer on site Thurs 17th - he asked me what the error message on boiler was and if I knew what it meant :-(
· Advised part needed (gas value) would take 2 to 5 days. - advised by support team part was not ordered until Sat morning 2 days after visit.
· Unable to book next appoint till part arrives. Part arrive Tues 22nd, next free engineer Friday 25th.
· Engineer arrives, replaces part by advise, this was not the fault with boiler. PCB fault. - Error E133 reported on advised if issue with condensation pipe being blocked or faulty PCB board.
· New part ordered with 2 to 5 lead time.
· Weds 30th new part arrives, next free engineer appoint Sunday 3rd December.
· Issue further escalated - brought forward to Sat 2nd.
· As away weekend unable to attend and on customer site next week so unable to have someone in flat during day.
· Unable to book Friday as local engineer is off and all other engineers are busy even though escalated.
· Currently 16 days without hot water and heating.
No call backs from Scottish Power when advised.
3 times escalated to manager and advised I would receive a call in 24 hours, no callback.
They have limited skill resources and massive demand which they are unable to fulfill causing massive lead-times and delays.
The experience has left me drained and very cold.
Surely they cannot justify charging for this service.