home
in

Purchase Problem At Carphone Warehouse HELP

Last post Wed, Aug 29 2007, 6:15 PM by Landshark. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Wed, Aug 29 2007, 6:15 PM

Re: Purchase Problem At Carphone Warehouse HELP

This is one of those irritating issues where you (as the end customer) is basically being dicked around by two companies and it is not clear who is to blame.

If you can prove that the money has left your account (bank statement) you need to find out WHERE that money has gone as it sounds to me as though you may have been scammed. If your bank confirms that the money has gone to Craphone Whorehouse, then you need to GO to you nearest branch and face them with the issue and the evidence. If you cannot do this, then go to your bank and report the transaction as being fraud in that you have been defrauded of your money and not being given the goods that you paid for.

One final note here - this company is rapidly becoming one of the worst with which to do business and I would strongly recommend against any transaction with them. The owner should be ashamed of this situation and DO something about it.

SHARK!

• Post Points: 5
  •  Tue, Aug 28 2007, 11:01 PM

I DID CONTACTED MY BANK THEY TOLD ME THAT MONEY HAS GONE THROUGH FROM MY BANK BRANCH AND THE PAYMENT IS PENDING IN BETWEEN. SO I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT WHATS GOING ON.
    • Post Points: 20
  •  Tue, Aug 28 2007, 9:40 PM

Contact your bank. See what they say.
    • Post Points: 5
  •  Tue, Aug 28 2007, 5:30 PM

Purchase Problem At Carphone Warehouse HELP

Hi I Need a immediate solution for my current situation. I Order Last Week 4 Mobile Phones From car phone warehouse online and used my Maestro Card. The Payment Went Through Immediately but i received an email from them stating that your Order has been Declined. Today is the 5th Day and still my payment is pending in my account and i cant withdraw or use that money. Dont Suggest me to contact them because i first have to wait for 15-20 minutes for someone to pick up the call and then they keep on transferring me to different departments and in the end they hang up saying that they didnt deducted any money from my account. Can any one please guide me what to do.

Cheers. 

• Post Points: 20