home
in

primus: total disaster

Last post Mon, Feb 10 2014, 9:52 PM by jimbo2012. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Mon, Feb 10 2014, 9:52 PM

Re: primus: total disaster

hi i had the same sort of thing the phone was on for working on the 13th of feb this year on the 15th it stoped on 17, 4 hours ringing them still no luck this went on all i got was take of the front of the box and try it in the one at the back now my box is on the floor i am 81 geting on for 82 down on the floor is not a good thing for my back (they would stop my D.L.A if they saw me doing that) i had this 2 times still no joy this went on till my son had a go at them then i find out that i did not have the same phone no not a word from them to tell me. no sorry not a thing, so from the 13th to the 30th no phone and broadband some times on and off. done the same as you how did you get ongan you tell me

• Post Points: 5
  •  Sat, Oct 26 2013, 2:54 PM

Hi tlb, I have the same problem, what was the result of your action?
    Best Regards
    Lucian
    • Post Points: 5
  •  Tue, Apr 17 2012, 11:13 AM

Suggest that you check with the relevant ombudsman about this, before you take this action. Some of these companies can just make the situation worse, by sending the account for debt collection. They provide a non existent service, but still expect to be paid.
    • Post Points: 35
  •  Tue, Apr 17 2012, 10:55 AM

primus: total disaster

This is the cancellation letter I sent to them this morning, judge for yourselves and avoid like plague:

" This is to notify you that I would like to cancel my broadband installation process. It has now been almost two weeks and I have been given nothing but misleading information. Your customer service stuff is rude and very unhelpful. I have requested several times for my account information to be sent to me over email – nothing happened. I was told my broadband would go active on Friday the 13th, then Monday the 16th - nothing happened. I spent at least 3 hours on the phone with your customer support on Monday the 16th and tried several different routers with no result.

This morning, when i called and requested my activation to be cancelled, I was told by a customer support adviser that I will be liable for the rest of my 18th months contract! When i requested a confirmation from a supervisor, I was told it was impossible and I needed to wait for call back in 3 to 5 days! I was left speechless by the attitude of this customer advisor. I am amazed how you manage to have any customers in the first place with a service like that.

I would also like to emphasise that, despite my repeated requests, there’s been no account information / contract details emailed or sent to me.

As a result of all this, this is the official request to cancel my broadband installation process with immediate effect. I will mail back your router, with a proof of postage, this evening. I would really appreciate if you could send me a confirmation when you receive this.

I have never come across a service provider who cares so little about their customers. The worst customer service ever."

• Post Points: 50