home
in

PPI Claim with Egg

Last post Mon, Jan 30 2012, 11:22 PM by Ecurly. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Mon, Jan 30 2012, 11:22 PM

Re: PPI Claim with Egg

thanks for your advice, thats a great starting block :)

• Post Points: 5
  •  Sat, Jan 28 2012, 11:19 AM

Re: PPI Claim with Egg

Contact Egg and ask them for the PPI claim back process details. They should have a process for this. Or here is what they advise online. http://new.egg.com/visitor/0,,3_117308--View_2569,00.html

If I understand it correctly, Egg are still dealing with the PPI claims and you just need to register a complaint with them, stating the reasons for claiming the money back, Egg will then acknowledge and you then have to wait around for ages, for them to come back to you. After 8 weeks, if Egg have not resolved, you can ask the FOS to take over the complaint.

If you search online for Egg PPI complaints, you will find various forum results to help you.

• Post Points: 20
  •  Sat, Jan 28 2012, 10:49 AM

PPI Claim with Egg

Hi there,

i was wondering if anyone could advise me regarding a PPI claim with egg. I took out a loan in 2005 and although i requested not to have PPI it turns out i have been paying it when i look at the repayment breakdown. i am keen to try and claim myself rather than through a company, however, my loan is now with Britannica and i do not know whether to contact Egg or Britannica to start my claim?

I am very new to all this and probably quite naive, so any feedback is welcome!

• Post Points: 20