Last post Fri, Apr 13 2012, 5:13 PM by exterminator. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Fri, Apr 13 2012, 5:13 PM

    Yes OP, you must state your reason(s) why you consider the policy was missold. Simply do this in writing asking for the return of any premiums plus associated interest and send it by recorded delivery. If no reply or satisfactory response is provided after Eight weeks, then you are entitled to ask the FOS to intervene.

    • Post Points: 5
  •  Fri, Apr 13 2012, 4:56 PM

    If it was mis-sold???
    • Post Points: 20
  •  Tue, Apr 10 2012, 7:51 PM

    Before spending any money on professional fees or claims companies, you should simply write a letter to whoever you paid the premiums to stating that the policy was missold and you would like a refund. If this produces nothing, you should look at other options then.
    • Post Points: 20
  •  Tue, Apr 10 2012, 4:03 PM

    i need to claim ppi any good lawyers a can use anyone in the forum who has done and succeeded please help
    • Post Points: 20