home
in

No Online Banking for Lloyds TBS Credit Cards..

Last post Wed, Jul 19 2006, 10:21 PM by ziknik. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Wed, Jul 19 2006, 10:21 PM

Re: No Online Banking for Lloyds TBS Credit Cards..

I haven't had nothing from them. I will phone up and moan some more, It is really frustrating to not be able to keep an eye on my balance
    • Post Points: 5
  •  Sun, Jul 16 2006, 1:55 PM

Well, I received my log-in details from Lloyds TSB this week, so there is an on-line service for ex-Texaco customers and you don't have to have an exisiting current account. You can view your statements but there is no facility for making a payment via debit card. You can only pay by cheque, setting up a direct debit or using internet banking.
    • Post Points: 5
  •  Wed, Jul 05 2006, 2:09 PM

I've recently had my Accucard cancelled and I can no longer access any statements of account as the website is no longer available. I tried in desperation to log on to the Lloyds TSB website using the same log-on details, but of course it didn't work. I need to check that all recent transactions are correct and that the direct debit payment has cleared the account.
    What inefficiency on the part of Lloyds TSB (and of course the new cards went straight into the bin!).
    • Post Points: 20
  •  Sat, Jul 01 2006, 9:31 PM

Yes, I'm in the same boat and agree it's a poor service from Lloyds TSB. It's also poor from Texaco who have completely removed the Texaco Credit Card website, not even a polite notice left for existing account users.

I presume you use Internet Banking for you own current account so you can easily make a payment using the new details supllied by Lloyds TSB, but other than that welcome to the world of paper statements every month!
  •  Wed, Jun 21 2006, 10:36 PM

No Online Banking for Lloyds TBS Credit Cards..

....unless you open a current accout. WTF. I would have expected better from one of the big banks.

I had a Texaco credit card for a year or so. Then I was told that this card was being replaced (by Lloyds TSB) with a Lloyds TBS card. I had the option to cancel the credit agreement but couldn't afford to. My new Lloyds TBS card arrived and I could not work out how to get on the online banking so I phoned the help desk. I was told I can only use online banking (for the credit card) if I open a current account.,

This is the first time I have dealt with Lloyds TSB and I am really not impressed. I would have thought it was completly standard to have online credit crad servicing.

Anyone else in the same boat?