home
in

Mobile phone contract help

Last post Sat, Apr 07 2012, 3:52 PM by RING1960. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Sat, Apr 07 2012, 3:52 PM

Re: Mobile phone contract help

Tnx Max just been to the police and reported it ,also phoned vodaphone and got the sim blocked and the phone barred,They where really helpful about it so we will wait and see if she gets the phone back and if still in one piece .

Tnx Jim

• Post Points: 5
  •  Sat, Apr 07 2012, 2:38 PM

Re: Mobile phone contract help

One option to consider which may be appropriate is to report the matter to the network provider. They have a procedure for stolen phones whereby they can block the phone, cancel the sim card and issue another sim card to the person registered for the account. To start the procedure, you would need to prove that your report is genuine and this is usually done by asking about the latest top up, the last call before the phone was taken and so on but I am sure that if you explain the situation, they should find a way (if they don't you can put the matter in writing and state that you wish to cancel the contract). It might be worth telling the person concerned that the phone will be reported as stolen if it is not returned.
    • Post Points: 20
  •  Fri, Apr 06 2012, 11:57 PM

Mobile phone contract help

Hi my daughter has foolishly taken out a 2 year contract with phones 4 u for a friend ,Now i just found out about it tonight and i am raging about it she has contacted the so called friend who refuses to give her the phone please what are my options for this situation.

tnx Jim

• Post Points: 20