home
in

Manyoo - Salford quays

Last post Mon, Mar 18 2013, 12:16 AM by beannie45. 387 replies.
Page 1 of 26 (388 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Mon, Mar 18 2013, 12:16 AM

Re: Manyoo - Salford quays

Hi elimite

We got all monies paid, £1000 reservation, deposits and 1st installment.

The only thing we did not get back was solicitors fee. (we did not use Godloves).

But just happy we got every penny back that we paid the developer the whole episode just felt like a big scam.

Did you get your money back?

Regards

Beannie

• Post Points: 5
  •  Sun, Mar 17 2013, 10:46 PM

Hi beanie,
    Glad to hear you got your money back, did you get all that you paid or do you feel you have lost anything in the whole transaction process.
    • Post Points: 20
  •  Sun, Mar 17 2013, 7:04 PM

Finally we received all our cash back!!!!!!!

Over and done.

•  Sun, Feb 24 2013, 6:54 PM

Good for you ;) That is fantastic just waiting for ours so fingers crossed.

•  Sun, Feb 24 2013, 1:21 PM

Yes beannie all but £250.00 + VAT per appartment for exchange of contracts away back at the start of this saga.
  •  Sat, Feb 23 2013, 1:04 AM

Hi

Not sure what you mean by this! Monies for exchange of contracts...did you get anything back?

•  Sat, Feb 23 2013, 12:30 AM

My final post.I take it we are not entitled to monies for exchange of contracts even though nothing was completed.All the best everyone and thanks for input over the last number of years.
  •  Sat, Feb 09 2013, 2:56 PM

Did everyone receive all monies sent (reservation and deposit) minus the legal fees as I didn't.

•  Wed, Jan 30 2013, 9:05 AM

Was about 1-2 weeks and they did it by electronic payment - they should have asked for your bank details
  •  Tue, Jan 29 2013, 11:01 PM

Hello Short due to receive monies soon can you confirm timescale from confirming details with Zurich until payment received.Was this direct from Zurich and was it a cheque or electronic payment.

Thanks

•  Tue, Jan 22 2013, 9:48 AM

Money recieved today from Zurich....full amount back. Have to say they were very efficient to deal with (as long as you had all of the paperwork!).

The end of the saga.

• Post Points: 35
  •  Fri, Jan 18 2013, 9:09 AM

Godloves were helpful in providing proof of payments through them, and then just had to find bank statements to show reservation fee payment (£1000).....which thankfully I still had. If I hadn't found them I was thinking of contacting the bank for copies but wasn't sure if they would be able to provide them going back that far. Zurich seemed pretty keen on having the proof of payment.....guess they have their procedures to follow. Not sure what situation would be if you can't provide it.

I spoke to the lady there yesterday and was told I should have the money back some time next week, to be fair to them they have been pretty efficient to deal with.

•  Thu, Jan 17 2013, 10:03 PM

Hi short,
    Has everything went according to plan in regards your Zurich claim, we are finding difficulty tracing some of our statements, so don't know what would happen if they cant be found.
    Has anyone else experienced any difficulties with their claims?
  •  Sat, Jan 12 2013, 5:25 PM

wendles:

I never said anything about KPMG charges. The exchange bond was something that you could purchase back at the time Manyoo was being sold. We paid £1000 reservation fee and would not have paid another penny until completion. The exchange bond fee wasn't covered by the Zurich policy.

The £100 + VAT deduction was ORR solicitor charges.

I was replying to an earlier post

•  Sat, Jan 12 2013, 4:01 PM

That's good news, saying it has been a long process does not really do it justice! Hopefully this is the end for everyone.
Page 1 of 26 (388 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »