home
in

how does applying for a loan affect your credit score ???

Last post Fri, Dec 15 2006, 5:55 PM by joecool2000. 8 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Fri, Dec 15 2006, 5:55 PM

Re: how does applying for a loan affect your credit score ???

HELLO,
    I CAN HELP YOU WITH A LOAN. ALL YOU NEED DO IS TO CONTACT ME VIA MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND WORK IT OUT THERE. davidjones_loanlender AT yahoo.com
    • Post Points: 5
  •  Fri, Dec 15 2006, 5:16 PM

linford04:are you a licensed credit broker...??...if so please publish your licence number so we can vouch your credibility................

The lender would require borrowers bank details and that can lead to unauthorisd access to borrowers money. People fool for these scams all the time on the internet, I just don't like hearing about people getting exploited by this.

I'm just saying it's risky business borrowing money from untrusted names. If for some reason you do end up borrowing money, the safest way is by cheque.

As already said, make sure you leave it six months and read the info on this site - this is the best advice I have for you.
  •  Fri, Dec 15 2006, 4:31 PM

are you a licensed credit broker...??...if so please publish your licence number so we can vouch your credibility................
    • Post Points: 20
  •  Fri, Dec 15 2006, 3:44 PM

i agree, although intrigued .

it would be madneess to do this

cheers for advice anyway
  •  Fri, Dec 15 2006, 3:35 PM

Do not borrow money off someone you don't know or trust.
  •  Fri, Dec 15 2006, 3:32 PM

i am looking for 15000, pobably over 5 years !
    would posibly prefer trying too get car finance, but i am open too offers
    • Post Points: 35
  •  Fri, Dec 15 2006, 3:24 PM

HELLO,
    I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM MONEY LENDER WHO CAN HELP YOU OUT OF THIS SITUATION. YOU NEED TO LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU NEED AS A LOAN SO THAT I CAN OFFER IT TO YOU ASAP.

GET BACK TO ME VIA:davidjones_loanlender AT yahoo.com

I AM AWAITING YOU MESSAGE,
    MR. JONES
    • Post Points: 35
  •  Fri, Dec 08 2006, 11:51 AM

Everytime you apply for credit a search is registered by the credit reference agency (the same two credit reference agencies are used by all financial institutions in the UK). Each subsequent application for credit deducts points for 'recent' searches. So yes applying for credit reduces your credit score. Most lenders will look at 'recent' searches only i.e. all those that have occrred in the past 6 months. If you cannot get credit now, stop applying, you are making the situation worse - wait six months then try again. If you want to increase your chances of being accepted for credit do the following.
    - Stay at the same address, ensuring that you get registered on the voters roll.
    - Get a job working more than 16 hours a week
    - Ensure all your current credit shows you living at the same address
    - Keep all current credit payments upto date - even a late payment because you forgot could result in you being declined next time.
    - Ensure that you are not up to, or above, the limit on your credit cards
  •  Tue, Dec 05 2006, 7:53 PM

is it ok too apply for lots of different loans ? or will this be really bad for your credit rating i have heard it is not good, can someone please advise and put my mind at rest ???