home
in

Has anybody purchased sofas from 'sofasofa' 'kirkdale' from Wales

Last post Tue, Feb 28 2012, 5:33 PM by Thelondoner. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Tue, Feb 28 2012, 5:33 PM

Re: Has anybody purchased sofas from 'sofasofa' 'kirkdale' from Wales

Sorry Zeb think your to suspicious
    • Post Points: 5
  •  Tue, Feb 28 2012, 5:31 PM

Not true but note your suspicious nature. If this were the case I would certainly direct you to the customers comments on the Kirkdale web site. The product is really a good, in my opinion and that of my 2 friends (yes I have 2), buy at the price. If your really unsure go and see it. They often have exhibitions around the country if you can't get to the factory. Your money your choice!!!
    • Post Points: 5
  •  Mon, Feb 27 2012, 9:41 PM

I am guessing that Mr. Sofasofa just googled his own company and didn't like the "derogatory" press and decided to become his own happily satisfied customer who just had to rush out and tell people his friends found a good sofa.

My friends had a good curry the other day but I don't think I am going to post to forums with how good the popadums were

• Post Points: 35
  •  Mon, Feb 27 2012, 8:13 PM

I know 2 people who have bought sofas from Kirkdale. The quality and the price are really great. One went to the factory to see them building the furniture and were very impressed. My next sofa purchase will definitely be a Kirkdale. They have a sale on at the moment making their already great prices better.
    • Post Points: 20
  •  Tue, Sep 08 2009, 7:37 PM

Brilliant! Thanks CMK, can't afford to make a mistake as such a large purchase for me!

S

•  Tue, Sep 08 2009, 4:58 PM

I found some derogatory reviews simply by carrying out a quick Google of, "sofa sofa reviews".

http://www.xomreviews.com/sofasofa.co.uk

•  Tue, Sep 08 2009, 3:00 PM

Has anybody purchased sofas from 'sofasofa' 'kirkdale' from Wales

Hi

I am seriously considering ordering a sofa from the online company 'sofasofa' based in Wales. They seem to be offering a great service and quality as they sell direct. Has anybody used them? Any comments appreciated.

Cheers

S

• Post Points: 35