home
in

Glanmore Property Fund Guernsey

Last post Thu, Dec 06 2012, 8:43 PM by ian50. 121 replies.
Page 1 of 9 (122 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Thu, Dec 06 2012, 8:43 PM

Re: Glanmore Property Fund Guernsey

I did post an email address but they!!!!! Money market have decided not to let it be posted yet again how to contact me???

I'm not sure you've got the solicitors no go through them it might work
    • Post Points: 5
  •  Wed, Dec 05 2012, 1:46 AM

Thank you for the advice. How do I contact you outside this forum in order that we can speak on the subject.
    • Post Points: 20
  •  Sun, Dec 02 2012, 11:14 AM

the first problem on this site is it is moderated so if i do put info on here theres a v high proberbility its censored

however theres a v good solicitor who will help

its called pannone ask for ask for julia norris in manchester

ian

•  Sun, Dec 02 2012, 1:52 AM

I was advised and bought through WTF a size able holding in this stock which is now just about value less. What is the position on the class actions that appear to be taking place as indicated from previous messages in this site?
  •  Tue, Aug 21 2012, 10:05 PM

Well calpesain

Found it

Email

You only forgot a P

so simple 24 hrs trying

Ian
  •  Mon, Aug 20 2012, 11:41 PM

mr calpespain thank you so much for returning my call -----im so imbarssed nothing seems to make sense-- ive put the email in msn

the company name?? where

with a direct no ,address etc so much easier

regards

ian green

•  Mon, Aug 20 2012, 9:59 PM

removed
    • Post Points: 35
  •  Mon, Aug 20 2012, 6:59 PM

Sprted
  •  Mon, Aug 20 2012, 6:38 PM

thanks i'll update futher when i get an answer from this lady called julia

ian

•  Mon, Aug 20 2012, 6:02 AM

removed
    • Post Points: 35
  •  Wed, Aug 15 2012, 10:23 PM

hi my name is ian

yes im in the same situation

im going to sue mt finanical adviser

could you give a reply on this b/board regarding action group

contact address/number

thank you regards

ian

•  Wed, Aug 15 2012, 10:18 PM

hi calpespain my name is ian --yes ive got the headache yve all got

im sorting my own arrangements -simple sue my adviser

ive looked for your info regarding /group action --where????

could you just write it down on a reply to this posting

regards ian

•  Wed, Jun 27 2012, 4:22 PM

Thanks for info on your dealings with Fry from Singapore. This is similar to me but I am taking the view that the advice given in Singapore was based on my retirement to UK plus when I returned to UK 8 months later, I had to sign a new UK clients agreement plus I had 6 monthly reviews of my investment. My claim has been lodged with Financial Ombudsman and will also keep yopu posted.
  •  Wed, Jun 27 2012, 2:27 PM

Hi. I have just come across this thread. I, too, was advised by Frys to invest in Glanmore and have lost heavily . I’ve made a formal complaint to the Ombudsman whose adjudicator initially ruled that the Ombudsman does not have jurisdiction as the advice was deemed to have come from Singapore. However, I have appealed against this ruling, mainly on the following grounds:

• My Client Agreement (signed in 2007) with Frys makes it explicit that Frys is established in the UK and is authorized, regulated and bound by the rules of the FSA; and that complaints can be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
    • The Singapore Addendum to the Client Agreement states that the Company is authorised by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and is bound in Singapore by various Singaporean bodies. However, the statement that the Addendum “should be read in conjunction with the main Client Agreement” means that the Singaporean authorisation and regulation is in addition to those of the UK, not substitutes for them. There is nothing either explicit or implicit to suggest that the provisions of the SA somehow invalidate, override or supersede any of those contained in the main CA.
    • Letters providing me with pension investment advice were on the letter paper of The Fry Group. The top of the letter paper gives the Singapore address but adds, “Other offices Worthing, Exeter & Hong Kong”, making it clear that The Fry Group is established in the UK.
    • The details of Frys’ commission were set out on a FSA document.

I am still awaiting a response from the Ombudsman to my appeal. Watch this space!
  •  Sat, Jun 23 2012, 1:22 PM

I doubt it, I am not a Singapore resident and I believe that is how WTF are able to get away with this. The prospectus I received appears to be an abridged version and does not list the restrictions imposed on investing in this fund by Hong Kong, Singapore and most other places. Unfortunately I reside in one of the few places not mentioned!
Page 1 of 9 (122 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »