home
in

Contract Phones With Bad Credit Rating

Last post Thu, Jul 12 2012, 8:51 AM by Skywalker. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Thu, Jul 12 2012, 8:51 AM

Re: Contract Phones With Bad Credit Rating

Then I stand corrected, absolutely well done for getting back on your feet!

A little information can be a dangerous thing.

Yes it can be a problem with debt history staying on the credit record for 6 years. That happens for a reason.
    • Post Points: 5
  •  Thu, Jul 12 2012, 8:22 AM

For your information we no longer owe anybody any money.My wife and I worked damn hard to clear our debts since finding work again ( my 2nd job in 28yrs) we paid off our last debt 4 months ago and still managed to keep our house If you know anything about ccj's you know that they stay on record for a while so getting credit is still hard. So if me and my wife having new phones REALLY,REALLY gets up you nose then im glad,your problem get over it. And by the way we now pay for our son to go to private school.Not bad for someone who lost there job 3 yrs ago.
    • Post Points: 20
  •  Thu, Jul 12 2012, 5:38 AM

If you owe money, AND have County Court Judgements against you for debt, what business do you have dancing around with brand new top of the range mobile 'phones?

The World has gone mad!
  •  Wed, Jul 11 2012, 11:54 PM

Contract Phones With Bad Credit Rating

Thought I would share this with you.Anybody who has a bad credit rating and wants a new mobile on contract try Orange.We have a bad credit rating plus ccj's against us, but have managed to get myself a HTC One X and my wife a iphone 4s 16gb both on contact with Orange.Its good to know there is somebody out there willing to give us a chance.