home
in

Churchwood loan advice

Last post Thu, Feb 04 2010, 9:34 AM by chezza at home. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Thu, Feb 04 2010, 9:34 AM

Re: Churchwood loan advice

hi, i agree with maxsteam the likelihood is you have been scammed or they will keep you hanging on making false promises. i was in a similar situation recently after 3 months i did receive a cheque (reclaimed monies) and it has been cleared through the bank. what you could also try and this is my personal opinion only, send a recorded letter to them requesting your money back, look at their terms and conditions some say if you do not get a loan they can only charge a £5 ADMIN FEE. the T&C may say if you cancel the loan within x amount of time you can get a refund, i claimed my money back without receiving paperwork from them because i changed my mind after reading really bad reviews, although it was not with churchwood
    • Post Points: 5
  •  Thu, Feb 04 2010, 7:40 AM

Re: Churchwood loan advice

Sorry to break the news but you've been scammed. There is no loan and you are going to struggle to get your £70 back. You are not the first or the last to fall for this.

You can contact your bank to ask them to reverse the transaction and you can contact http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/

• Post Points: 5
  •  Wed, Feb 03 2010, 11:44 PM

Churchwood loan advice

I applied for a loan thru Churcwood finance, I sent my details here's what happened

I applied for a loan on wednesday 27th january and was told yes i can have a loan but had to pay a fee of £70, i explained i couldnt pay this till friday the 29th january and was told that was fine they would take the money out first thing friday morning and the money will then go into my bank within 7days, i phoned the company up on monday to make sure everything was ok and they told me i had to deal with loans 4 sure ????????????? i then had to phone loans 4 sure when they told me my mobile number was completely wrong!!!! and told me i will be phoned on monday 8th January between 9-6 to go thru an application form to see if im accepted and if i am i will get the money the same day. Why do i have to wait till monday if i allready paid £70 and was accepted so therefore why do i have to go thru another application form??? Can any one help me please?????

• Post Points: 35