home
in

Cheap Tobacco

Last post Sun, Aug 08 2010, 10:29 PM by maxsteam. 10 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Sun, Aug 08 2010, 10:29 PM

Re: Cheap Tobacco

partygamin:

If interested please contact me asap

Trading Standards would be interested in contacting you asap. The address of your local office will be on their web site.

• Post Points: 5
  •  Sun, Aug 08 2010, 9:23 PM

partygamin:

hi, i can offer any brand of tobacco ie cutters choice, golden virginia, amber leaf, drum, benson & hedges, superkings, jps, lambert & butler etc in any qty at the cheapest prices around and delivered right to your door.

Hi - Can you deliver this to my place of work below, you could also register with us and pin up an advert on our notice boards whilst you enjoy your stay.

http://customs.hmrc.gov.uk/channelsPortalWebApp/channelsPortalWebApp.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pageExcise_ShowContent&id=HMCE_PROD_008211&propertyType=document

•  Sun, Aug 08 2010, 8:59 PM

hi, i can offer any brand of tobacco ie cutters choice, golden virginia, amber leaf, drum, benson & hedges, superkings, jps, lambert & butler etc in any qty at the cheapest prices around and delivered right to your door.

• Post Points: 35
  •  Tue, Dec 30 2008, 7:51 PM

There address, according to the website is "Spain". If things went wrong, you'd have no chance of finding out who they really are. A genuine seller would publish a proper company (or individual's) name and address on the web site.

You are risking your health as well as your money. Genuine tobacco is not good for you but the fake stuff can be made with just about anything and it it will be put together in unhygienic surroundings.

Also, if you regularly buy from places like that, you are going to end up, before long, with a bill from customs and excise.

•  Tue, Dec 30 2008, 5:58 PM

i recently was wondering the same thing i searched the internet for the same thing, in the end i found a good site. it was really cheap and was delievered really fast the sold rolling tobacco pipe tobacco and even cheap cigars.

i placed an order for two amber leaf and one cutters choice and they arrived to me within 14 days one arrived within a few days. they send each one seperate to try and prevent loss in the postal system. all i had to do was go down to my local halifax and transfere the money over from my account. i was a little dubious to start with because i didnt have a halifax account but then they said to me even though i didnt have a account u can just go into a local halifax and transfere it straight to there account without having to pay any charges etc wich i still found a lil weary but when i went into the bank they told me that when i transfere the money i am insured as i will have a transfere number etc. it can also be done on internet it said but im not to keen on the whole internet thingy.

but once the items arrived i must say its a brilliant efficiant website and i would but from them again.

the google search i found best was "tobaccodirect2u" and i just clicked on the frist link that came up

• Post Points: 20
  •  Tue, May 06 2008, 8:29 AM

Be carefull what you buy if its black market there was a documenty on televisio the other weeek stating the levels of poisons in knock off tobacco is much higher than in normal ciggerettes
  •  Mon, May 05 2008, 11:06 AM

I'll be in Gibraltar on the 21st of May, you could call me on 078..... ;-)
  •  Sun, May 04 2008, 9:33 PM

Hi --- Just place the words, "cutters choice" into Google, it brings up lots of sites that sell it for less......duty paid & legal of course. : - 0
  •  Sun, May 04 2008, 9:17 PM

If you a want legal, genuine item, you wont do much better than Morrisons. If you don't mind something mixed with tea leaves in a grubby kitchen, there will be a dodgy bloke in a pub near you who will be happy to take your money.
  •  Sun, May 04 2008, 9:15 PM

BUMP
  •  Sun, May 04 2008, 7:13 PM

Cheap Tobacco

Hi all,

I was wandering where i can buy Cutters Choice tobacco on the cheap using the internet. I usually pay 10.00pound a pouch in my local morrisons and was hoping to buy in bulk to save me some money. if you can recommend a site that is reliable and cheap that would be great!

xxxx Moderator - Web address removed, in line with MS terms of service.

Thanks

• Post Points: 65