home
in

carphone warehouse free gift

Last post Mon, Feb 25 2008, 10:44 PM by juan kerr. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Mon, Feb 25 2008, 10:44 PM

Re: carphone warehouse free gift

hey rob,
    cheers for ur advice. i rang up cpw direct sales this mornin and was put thru to a very nice, very professional lady called sue who answered all my questions (and believe me i had loads!!) patiently and put my mind at ease. she assured me i can use the branch network if i hav any probs and that the ps3 will be sent within 28 days and that she will be dealin with my a/c and even gave me her direct number and asked me to ring her should i hav anymo questions. all the little niggles i had about buyin a phone online+with free gift were put to rest and i bought the contract over the phone. i requested it to be sent to me on friday so that the contract starts on friday as my existing contract only finishes nxt monday. i already hav a contract with orange thru cpw anyway and it was originally an 8 month half price cashback deal which went very smoothly so i decided to go ahead with cpw. i didnt see ur msg until nw but i guess i still would've stuck with cpw as they've been good. sue explained that the reason y they r sendin the ps3 28 days later is cos if customers decided to cancel the contract within 14 days, then it would cost them a lot in postage and also in lost/stolen claims, if that makes sense! it sure did to me hehe. cheers for ur advice. i appreciate it rob.
    • Post Points: 5
  •  Mon, Feb 25 2008, 11:17 AM

Re: carphone warehouse free gift

Hi

There should be no problems signing upto a deal on line - you will be able to go to a CPW store if there are any issues, however they will normally direct you to the call centre if there are any issues. Orange have great contract offers at the moment - especially those with the unlimited text message offer

Have a look at our comparison tool for mobile gifts - there are many available - I would point you towards affordable mobile or mobiles.co.uk as they have good reputation for customer service and delivery of the offers - you may also receive the free gift quicker than CPW will send out

regards

• Post Points: 20
  •  Sun, Feb 24 2008, 6:01 PM

carphone warehouse free gift

hey guys,
    im thinkin of gettin a contract nxt week with carphone warehouse on orange that includes a free playstation 3. i was in the shop over the weekend and queried whether there's anythin i should know about the deal apart from the headline. i was assured the phone and the playstation 3 will be brand new. nw i really do want a playstation 3 and im guessin the one they r givin away would be a 40gb one. iv done a lot of readin on this and am aware its not backward compatible and the missus is happy with the phone too but am still a bit unsure if i should go for it online. cos when i enquired instore, they could only offer a nokia 6300 with the playstation 3. i was lookin at a sony ericsson w580i online. dya guys think its ok to buy it online? if i hav any probs, can i pop over to the shop to get it sorted? its an 18 month/£40 pm deal. any advice appreciated.
    thank u
    • Post Points: 20