home
in

BISL BACS Account?

Last post Thu, Mar 18 2010, 11:57 PM by Ash1973. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Thu, Mar 18 2010, 11:57 PM

Re: BISL BACS Account?

I have the same details and its for Budget insurance services limited BISL Bacs as my car insurance is with them.
    • Post Points: 35
  •  Tue, Jun 16 2009, 1:43 PM

yan106:

Go to your bank and ask for a Direct Debit printout. This has a little more information than an online printout such as a long version of the Originators name and date of setup etc. Then if you are certain you don't want it ask the bank to delete it. Then ask your bank for an explanation why it is there. You will be probably informed that "obviously you provided it" or some other patronising remark. Insist on a proper explanation, by Complaint of necessary. It's the Bank's responsibility to police the operation of the Direct Debit scheme.

• Post Points: 50
  •  Tue, Jun 16 2009, 1:23 PM

also i have just set up direct debit with sky could it be them???
    • Post Points: 35
  •  Tue, Jun 16 2009, 1:21 PM

hi was searching this site to find out who these people are. While checking thru my direct debits set up i came across one for BISL BACS ACCOUNT and have no clue what this is for?? they haven't took any payments or anything but don't like the fact they appear in my direct debits that i have set up. I read above that they are to do with compare the market, who i did recently search for car insurance tho i haven't proceeded with it yet and certainly never entered any card details so how on earth can they appear on my list of direct debits??

Any help would be great :)

•  Sun, Aug 10 2008, 3:06 PM

Hi -- The transaction name will be abbreviation for "Budget Insurance Services Limited", the reference BACS is for the payment type used by banks..."Banking Automated Clearing Service", which refers to the direct debit process.

Other associated brands included in the Budget group are, Compare the market.com, Junction, Bennetts, ACM O ulr, and Fusion.

http://www.bglgroup.co.uk/

•  Sun, Aug 10 2008, 11:56 AM

BISL BACS Account?

Does anyone know who BISL BACS are? I have recently bought car insurance from M&S through money supermarket and was wondering if this is the name they use to set up direct debits. Quick look on google shows it could be the Budget Insurance group, but i am confused as my insurance is not with them. Any ideas? Thanks.