home
in

Anyone heard of ehome Insurance

Last post Sat, May 19 2012, 1:59 PM by exterminator. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Sat, May 19 2012, 1:59 PM

Re: Anyone heard of ehome Insurance

Well lets put it this way, if after reading this thread you decide to deal with them...then you will deserve the atrocious service that you will probably get !
    • Post Points: 5
  •  Sat, May 19 2012, 1:19 PM

Is this a scam company or what? Please somebody help me
    • Post Points: 20
  •  Fri, Mar 23 2012, 8:53 AM

If you have had problems with them call Consumer Direct tel: 08454 040 506 (ask them to call you back if you do not like 0845 numbers they will call´╗┐ you right back) they will take all details and have the Trading Standards call you within 7-days. Also remember [they] also have ebike evan ehouse elet do the reviews´╗┐ on all those sites too just put "insurance review after each!!!!!
  •  Tue, Feb 23 2010, 7:13 PM

many thanks I will steer clear!
  •  Mon, Feb 22 2010, 11:41 PM

Do NOT touch ehomeinsurance or ecarinsurance with a bargepole.

They are an internet based company that prefer to communicate via email. I believe that if you ever needed to phone their customer services it is £1 per minute.

If you read various forums, people have had so many problems with them, that they give up and go elsewhere.

Often a cheap price means an expensive service, which is not great if you need to claim.

Don't forget no all companies use comparison sites (eg Tesco, Direct Line, Churchill, Aviva) and often decent brokers (not Swintons) can provide competitive quotes.

•  Mon, Feb 22 2010, 9:58 PM

These people who left Three pages of reviews have heard of them.

https://www.moneysupermarket.com/c/home-insurance/ehome/reviews/60/

•  Mon, Feb 22 2010, 9:17 PM

Anyone heard of ehome Insurance

Hi

I have purchased a 3 bed semi detached and am in the process of getting quotes for the H&C insurance - this company comes out at £230 as opposed to the next cheapest quote at £270 - having never had home and contents insurance before I was not sure what was a good deal and what wasnt?

• Post Points: 50