home
in

Advise on best instant cash ISA

Last post Fri, Mar 15 2013, 1:54 PM by mancubas. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  Fri, Mar 15 2013, 1:54 PM

Re: Advise on best instant cash ISA... (Santander 2.5% maybe)

Its that time again, My now Santander ISA is going to revert to 0.5% but in looking around and almost taking the plunge with Nationwides cash isa at 2.25% I notice Santander have a cash isa of 2.5% info below link

https://www.santander.co.uk/csgs/Satellite?appID=abbey.internet.Abbeycom&c=Page&canal=CABBEYCOM&cid=1237851469036&empr=Abbeycom&leng=en_GB&pagename=Abbeycom%2FPage%2FWC_ACOM_TemplateW2

Seems like a good deal considering how low the interest rates being offered are? Any thoughts before I press the GO button.

• Post Points: 5
  •  Fri, Mar 23 2012, 8:29 PM

Re: Advise on best instant cash ISA

Thanks for the advise, I'm going to give Santander's 3.3% direct isa a go.

One last question if I may, is the maximum you can have in an ISA £10k?

Cheers,
    Zia

• Post Points: 5
  •  Sun, Mar 18 2012, 11:38 PM

Re: Advise on best instant cash ISA

According to the comparison tool, those two are up at the top along with Cheshire BS, Santander, Nationwide and Barclays offering over 3%. As the rates are very similar, I personally wouldn't automatically go for the one with the highest rate. The lists shouldn't be regarded as a recommendation, merely a list of some of the deals available in my view.

You can get a little more with fixed term deals.

• Post Points: 20
  •  Fri, Mar 16 2012, 9:14 PM

Advise on best instant cash ISA

Hi,

This is my first post so excuse me if this is a daft post.

Basically my Halifax ISA saver direct is about to revert to a low interest rate (end of march) so its time to swap to a better interest paying ISA so I am here seeking advise.

I can see that MoneySupermarket recommends TheAA and Natwest but TheAA does not offer transfer in and the Natwest only offer's 3% on less 10k, is there any better offers than Natwest's 3% or is this best out there?

Hope someone can help.

Thx!!!

• Post Points: 20