home

Re: Credit reference agencies and Fredrickson International

•  Thu, Jul 22 2010, 7:59 AM

Re: Credit reference agencies and Fredrickson International

I have just reported fredrickson int to the oft as a result of a charging order/notice of eviction re an unpaid american express bill of just £1,650 from apr 2004. A bit of background first, ran into financial problems apr 04, ignored all letters inc ccj and charging order in 2007...which i accept as foolish. However went to court on monday where fredrickson int turned up with one of their lawyers from wilkin chapman. I asked in front of judge to be given a full amount payable which was given by wilkin chapman as £3,900 which i paid that day and eviction order lifted much to my relief. Anyway next day i received a letter from wilkin chapman thanking me for £3,900 but now were demanding an extra £1,415 and within 7 days! They state it is to cover the charging order even though they only cost £100 i think. So anyone know if after agreeing in front of county court judge a total amount due which is then paid that they can then ask for more less than 24hours later? I have written back to court for clarification and to the oft. Anyone else had similar problems with fi/wc??
    • Post Points: 5
View Complete Thread