Car Insurance for your Ford car
Save money on car insurance for your Ford car with moneysupermarket.com. Use our car insurance comparison tool and quickly search over 125 UK companies to find the cheapest insurance quotes.
As well as tracking down the best prices we are also committed to helping you find the right insurance policy. Compare important policy options including excess costs, courtesy car, breakdown cover and more to ensure you get the cover you need.
All you need to do is answer some simple questions and we'll provide you with quotes from leading car insurance companies.
How to save money on car insurance for your Ford car
- Improve Security - reduce the risk of your Ford car being stolen or damaged by fitting an approved alarm and immobiliser system and parking your vehicle in a safe location at night.
- Up your excess - you can lower premiums on car insurance for your Ford car by offering to pay a higher excess in the event of a claim. Be sure to set this at a level you can comfortably afford.
- Limit your mileage - driving less can bring down the cost of cover. Reduce the number of miles you'll drive in a year and inform your insurance company.
- Only pay for what you need - it's important that your policy provides the right level of protection but avoiding unnecessary add-ons can help you to find cheaper quotes.
- Shop around - don't assume you're renewal quote is the best deal available. Compare quotes from other car insurance companies to see how much you could save.
†82% of shoppers obtained a quote in 5 minutes or less. Source eDigitalResearch December 2012.