Compare business current accounts to find the best deals on credit balance interest rates, account transaction fees and more.
Below is a list of other business finance product providers available through moneysupermarket.com
Wonga for Business is the fastest, most flexible way for your business to access short term finance.
Loans are up to £30k for up to 52 weeks and you only pay for the time you borrow with no early repayment fees.
Why Wonga for Business?
- Speed – quick and easy online application with an instant decision
- Control – you decide how much you want to borrow and for how long
- Flexibility – repay early and save money on interest
- Transparency – all costs are clearly displayed and you don’t pay a penny more
Wonga for Business loans:
- £3,000 to £30,000
- 1 to 52 weeks
- Weekly interest 0.5%
- LLC or LLP active for at least 2 years
- VAT registered
- Min 20k monthly turnover
- Debit card attached to business account
- Guarantee required
Why borrow from a bank when you can get finance from real people? £5,000 to £1 million loans for strong businesses which have been trading for more than 2 years
- Over 30,000 individual investors eager to lend to your business.
- 20% of all loans funded by UK Government.
- 1,3 and 5 year term.
- Unsecured, secured and Asset finance loans.
- Loans for a variety of requirements including: Property Loans, Working Capital, Expansion Capital, Asset Finance and one off business expenses.
- At least 2 years of filed accounts.
- Turnover more than £100,000.
- No County Court Judgements.
- Business must be limited companies or LLPs.
Loans from Ortus Business Finance
Fast response time, Ortus Business Finance will reply to your loan application within 2 hours (during business hours 9.00am-5.30pm)
- Specialists in supporting businesses with less than two years trading history, established businesses also considered.
- Borrow up to £500,000.
- Range of flexible repayment options.
- Repayment terms from two to ten years.
- Response within 2 hours (during business hours; 9:00am – 5:30pm)
- Only UK homeowners will be considered.
At Ortus Business Finance, we recognise that every business is different, so all applications for business loans are considered on individual merit rather than solely on credit history.
B2B mortgages are specialists in sourcing Commercial Mortgages for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and investors. They search all lenders available for the lowest possible rates. B2B Mortgages customers can benefit from the following:
- Variable rates from 2.75% over Bank of England base rate (Currently 0.5%) equivalent to 3.25%.
- Up to 75% Loan to Value (Owner occupier) 70% (Investment).
- Minimum £50,000 - Maximum £40 million.
- Repayments from 5 to 30 years.
- No broker fee - saving you £500 - £2000.
- Free Quote with no obligation.
Beat the credit crunch – contact B2B now
Keep Your Cashflow Flowing
Turn slow invoice payments into fast funds with Lloyds TSB Commercial Finance
Finance Directors at many businesses like yours have discovered a smart way to release the cashflow tied up in unpaid invoices.
Even if your customers pay you on time, from the moment you send your invoice, your business is deprived of the money it's owed for 30, 60, 90 days or longer.
Invoice Financing describes a range of solutions your business can take to get access to the value of unpaid invoices quickly.
- Improved Cashflow – usually within 24 hours of raising an invoice, up to 90% of its value could be available in your account.
- Tailored to suit your needs – invoice finance solution can run seamlessly, discretely and automatically in the background. We also offer a fully managed service, which eliminates the need for invoice ledger management.
- No minimum contract - our client charter includes a unique 28 day notice to terminate period.
With Invoice Finance your business could be free to capitalise on opportunities for growth, seek new contracts or explore new markets, because you won’t be stood still waiting to be paid or worrying about cashflow.
Want to find out more? Lloyds TSB Commercial Finance will call you back.
Are you sick of chasing payments for completed work? Are late payments from your customers causing cashflow problems?.
Touch Financial held a recent survey that showed 47% of businesses were turned down for a loan in the past 12 months, so what’s the solution?
Invoice finance can help to sustain a healthy cashflow and also assist your business to realise its full growth potential. Touch Financial work with over 20 of the UK’s leading lenders to find the most suitable funding solution for your business.
- Release up to 95% of the value of your invoices and grow your business.
- Our service is free and confidential
- Short-term contracts and trial periods available, ideal for first time users.
- Favourable rates and offers when going through Touch.
Working with over 20 of the UK’s leading lenders:
HiFX Online allows businesses to convert £250 – £300,000 at the touch of a button and gives you the quickest, easiest and most cost effective way to pay overseas suppliers and staff, receive international payments, settle invoices and conduct business abroad.
Better still, with free international payments you’ll avoid unnecessary bank charges or having to queue in your bank’s high street branch.
- Consistently better exchange rates.
- Free international payments.
- A simple online service which ensures your company conducts all of its international transactions quickly, easily and securely..
- The facility to undertake same day delivery of international payments.
- Full online account and transaction history accessible 24 hours a day.
Deluxe Account – pay monthly account – £9.95 purchase fee & £9.95 monthly fee
Following benefits are included:
- Unlimited purchases in the UK.
- FREE Additional Cards on the Account (up to 99) - £4.95 each.
- FREE purchase transaction – online and in-store .
- FREE online banking.
- FREE ATM cash withdrawals in the UK (£3 Abroad).
- FREE Bill Pay.
- FREE Currency Cards – Euro & Dollar.
- FREE Company Name embossing.
- Cashback on all purchases – 1% for first £1,000, 0.5% thereafter.
The great alternative to a business bank account, FREE Purchase Protection and UK ATM withdrawals and the only prepaid card that offers Cashback on all purchase transactions.
Caxton FX's Business Traveller prepaid currency cards
If your staff travel abroad regularly on business, it makes sense for them to take advantage of Caxton FX's Business Traveller prepaid currency cards. Free point-of-sale usage and free overseas ATM withdrawals*, as well as highly competitive exchange rates and no set-up or ongoing management fees, mean you can control your business travel costs much more effectively than using a conventional debit or credit card.
It's free to apply for an account, there are no credit checks and there's no limit to the number of cards you can order.
The cards offer:
- More value – save every time you spend.
- More control – simple, hassle-free central administration system.
- More flexibility – use everywhere you see the Visa® sign (over 31million outlets and ATMs worldwide).
- More security – all our cards are 'Chip & PIN' secure.
Use the Business Traveller card from Caxton FX and change the way your business travels with money – forever!